Banking & Capital Markets, Business Services, Consumer Products, Energy & Resources, Government & Education, Hospitality, Insurance, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media & Communications, Technology & Software, Telecom, Travel & Entertainment
Cash and liquidity management is a key strategy for companies of all sizes, no matter the economic climate. Allitix’s Daily Cash and Liquidity Management solution accelerates daily cash flow management, giving you a view of upcoming cash requirements to help expedite collections and assess the impacts of payment delays or payroll disbursements to your overall cash position. This day-to-day, invoice-level application allows your company to predict cash status and movement in real-time to better manage liquidity, facilitate growth, and identify systemic drivers that lead to cash inflow delays or stoppages.Request a demo
Cash and liquidity management is a key strategy for companies of all sizes, no matter the economic climate. It is during times of volatility when this strategy is truly put to the test. In periods of financial downturn, a more granular picture of cash inflows and outflows is critical — days matter, not weeks.
- Manage cash flow in real-time by tracking inflows and outflows of cash sources and uses all the way down to the DAY level.
- Analyze accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, capital expenditures, and debt and lease payments.
- Explore “what-if” scenarios across the organization, at different levels, and attributes across the vendors and customers.
- Examine the impact of changing payment terms, offering discounts, adjusting compensation, and many other levers.
- Manage cash balances as well as commercial paper and revolving lines of credit.
- Issue new debt, schedule bank loan payments while planning for adjustments related to bank fees, leverage thresholds, etc.
- Rapid time-to-value–deploy in a matter of weeks instead of months.