Government & Education, Other
Europe, Middle East
Fidenda’s Capacity Planning for Police Forces solution delivers a planning solution that brings together historical actuals to forecast potential future FTE requirements and planned capacity to allow your organization to begin spending more time planning and analyzing, and less time calculating.
Fidenda has helped a number of emergency service organizations transform their resourcing processes. We have experience implementing technical solutions for call center and incident response optimization, based on the Anaplan planning and modeling platform.Request a demo
Incident response and performance optimzation for police forces
Police forces need to be able to plan for highly variable demand patterns and maintain service levels. Call center resource levels must ensure that abandonment rates and waiting times are minimized. Additionally, adequate staffing types and levels in response units are needed to meet incident SLAs.
The complexity in planning resources to meet volatile demand is compounded by the need to do so efficiently. Last-minute interventions such as overtime, shift pattern adjustment, and temporary redeployment can be costly and often subject to regulatory constraints. This puts even greater emphasis on the need to plan resources further into the future.
The evidence base for proposed interventions needs to be extremely strong. This necessitates a robust, data-driven approach to forecasting based on proven statistical methods. Critically, it also requires the ability to model multiple options and scenarios to understand both their effectiveness and their potential cost.
Emergency services vary in their ability to make these decisions in a timely manner. Many attempt to do so but are hindered by tools that cannot support the process adequately.
Built on the Anaplan platform, our solution enables your organization to:
- Improve incident response SLA performance using predictive technology to sense demand and plan resourcing capacity to meet it
- Develop sustainable and optimized development of resource and rostering plans for high demand periods.
- Gain insight ahead of time, allowing for fewer costly last-minute staffing interventions.
- Build confidence in predicting demand using predictive analytics. Use this to empower change earlier in the planning cycle.
- Flex advanced “what-if” scenario planning, facilitating more time for planning, and less time calculating.
- Build a scalable Connected Planning ecosystem that extends across your organization, bringing together finance, HR, and ops.