Business Services, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Media & Communications, Other, Real Estate & Construction, Retail, Technology & Software, Travel & Entertainment
America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Global, Middle East
In a sector faced with increased market uncertainty, rapidly growing AUM, and additional investor and regulatory requirements, technology must play a key role in enabling asset managers to scale and adopt effective investment strategies. Added to the challenge is a reliance on ‘local’ knowledge from multiple third parties, and a heavy use of Excel, that has led to siloed data and planning processes.
The Asset Budgeting & Forecasting solution solves these challenges by enabling collaboration across an organisation, and a single source of data. Asset managers are empowered by being able to quickly review reforecasts and performance for each of their assets across a portfolio.Request a demo
Automate asset forecasts by leveraging data, market assumptions, and scenarios
Leverage the latest available lease data, and market leasing assumptions, to automate the process of budgeting and reforecasting revenue and expenses for all commercial real estate assets in a portfolio.
Quickly apply adjustments to market leasing assumptions and rental growth, and plan multiple scenarios. Assess asset and portfolio impacts on revenue, and debt covenants.
Better inform divestment activities through automated performance benchmarking and analytics.
Track asset manager progress through reporting cycles using workflow, allowing forecasts to be ‘locked’ by asset and reporting version following approval.
- Consolidate lease plans across assets, segments, and across the entire organization – no more spreadsheets!
- Apply market leasing assumptions to automate future leasing until the anticipated exit of an asset.
- Run market leasing scenarios in seconds and aggregate to provide a valuation of the entire portfolio.
- Leverage workflow to enhance/optimize collaboration between Property Managers, Asset Manager, and Fund Analysts.
- Generate CAPEX project plans and forecasts.
- Forecast asset debt facilities and track covenants.
- Review variance analysis vs. prior forecast vs. actuals and vs. underwriting cashflows.
- Track asset occupancy and projected performance.
- Identify and prioritize upcoming lease events by income or area.
Supporting links and docs
- Leveraging Anaplan for essential real estate asset, portfolio, and fund modeling in a rapidly changing environment
- Connected Planning and Its Impact on Commercial Real Estate