Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Retail
Leverage real-time views into supply levels, demand forecasts, and costs across all nodes of the supply chain.
At Tridant, we understand that inventory optimisation is no small task. Multi-echelon inventory optimisation combine with the thoery of constraints is a supply chain planning approach to optimise inventory across the entire supply chain ecosystem, providing for interdependencies among stocking locations. Supporting manufacturing organisations across consumer packaged goods, fast-moving consumer goods, automobiles, pharmaceuticals, logistics and transportation, Tridant supply chain solutions improve planning accuracy, enhance productivity, enable faster response times and reduce cost of operations across the supply chain.Request a demo
Synchronise Inventory Replenishment
IO App applies the drum-buffer-rope concept throughout the supply chain to maintain optimal inventory levels across various echelons in the network using multi-echelon inventory optimisation (MEIO).
Built on the theory of constraints (TOC) methodology, the IO App enables dynamic inventory buffers, combined with insights, to eliminate bottlenecks, effectively manage supply volatility, avoid stockouts, and minimise excess inventory at every location in the supply chain.
The Tridant Inventory Optimisation Application includes all of the features required for a supply chain teams.
- Easy-to-use interface – empower supply chain practitioners and business users to quickly adopt the solution
- Functionality to view and monitor performance across multiple segments, products, stores and distribution centres
- Planning by exception modelling – avoid detailed SKU level entry
- BC, FSN and XYZ analysis functionality – enhance on-time delivery with flexible service levels and product categorisations
- Streamlined daily replenishment of inventory – based on priority ratios, lead time, and service levels
- Effective promotion planning – tie into integrated business plans and drive inventory buffers
- Automated conversion of order pack size – for example, convert pieces to boxes
- Vendor minimum order quantity threshold
- Fleet utilisation indicators – support freight optimisation from supplier all the way to stores
- Built-in workflows – maintain integrity of supply chain processes with workflows