Banking & Capital Markets, Business Services, Consumer Products, Energy & Resources, Government & Education, Hospitality, Insurance, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media & Communications, Other, Retail, Technology & Software, Telecom, Travel & Entertainment
America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Global, Middle East
Deloitte’s Enterprise Business Planning (EBP) improves business outcomes through an EBP process founded on predictive forecasting, optimized supply planning, cross-functional collaboration, and dynamic scenario modeling. Download the Crunch Time Series datasheet.Request a demo
EBP's NextGen Supply Chain Planning Capabilities
Now more than ever, it is critical for companies to differentiate with a holistic set of end-to-end planning capabilities to optimize operational and financial performance. The companies that do this best can steal market share and realize their growth potential.
Our EBP solution, powered by the Anaplan platform, enables companies to scale to full process maturity incorporating NextGen supply chain planning capabilities. Deloitte’s leading EBP solution enables you to simultaneously plan, monitor, and react, enabling faster and more effective decision making.
You will see improved business outcomes across through:
- Better predictions
- Improved collaboration
- Dynamic scenario modeling
Deloitte’s EBP solution includes four integrated capabilities to drive improved business outcomes:
- Predictive demand forecasting: Deloitte’s Intelligent Demand Solution comes preconfigured with AI/ML capabilities
- Optimized supply planning: Perform supply plan and capacity analysis for finished products and components
- Consensus planning: Generate consensus demand forecasts leveraging predictive insights and cross-functional intelligence
- Connected scenario modeling: Gather insights into impacts on operations and finances