Finance, Supply chain
Consumer Products, Retail
America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Global, Middle East
Plan the ideal mix of merchandise for each market, channel, and store cluster, supported by real-time collaboration and simulations.
VISEO’s app for Assortment & Buy helps fashion brands and retailers foster best practices and replace spreadsheets with faster and more collaborative solutions:
- Determine the optimal assortment for each unique location, channel, and customer segment.
- Ensure more consistency and commonality between brands and regions.
- Optimize buy and stock management at region/warehouse levels.
- Implement store-specific allocation logic.
- Ensure alignment with merchandise financial targets.
Determine the optimal assortment in real time
End-to-end solutions for fashion retail, all powered by Anaplan
With a proven expertise and over 20 years working beside fashion retailers and luxury brands, VISEO is offering next-gen planning capabilities to optimize every aspect of the planning process, from financial ambitions for next year, to in-season tactical optimizations at both store and customer levels.
We have designed our Assortment & Buy solution to help you:
- Ensure brand consistency and communality in the process of determining assortments with respect to financial goals.
- Fine-tune assortments at size/style/color when required.
- Predict the future demand for new products using demand profiles and historical data.
- Modelize promotion management, halo, and cannibalization relationships.
- Ensure a fluid collaboration between merch teams, buyers, supply chain, and production.
- Dynamic clustering of stores considering multiple attributes, benchmarks, and history data (locations, demographics, storage).
- Determination and valorization of optimal assortments for each unique location, channel, and customer segment.
- Fine-tuning of assortments at any size/style/color.
- Assortment rollup and reconciliation with targets and multiple points of comparison (avg. or similar products).
- Life-cycle planning: Demand profiles and curves over the time horizon for new products, created manually or automatically.
- Size grid ratios used in real time.
- Optimized allocations and store set-ups to maximize sales potentials and minimize supply chain costs.