Energy & Resources, Other
The mining sector has unique challenges. Data that drives the planning process, is often siloed across source systems, teams, and mining sites, and there are many business planners beyond finance that have different roles and responsibilities.
Mining organisations must adopt a continuous forecasting solution in order to provide decision makers withinsightstosupport the business strategy. The Tridant IMP solution is purpose built for the mining continuous reporting and planning cycle, and all models and integrations are highly customisable.Request a demo
The Tridant Integrated Mining Planning Application is equiped with all features required streamlined planning.
- Actual integration layered with planned physicals
- Real time data flow generating revenue and costs across the life of mine
- Mining physical driven contract expense planning
- Transparent stockpile reconciliation
- Highly customisable processing logic to suit different products
- Roster type assumptions for workforce planning
- Simple project management function to automate reforecasting and actualisation
- Scheduled and on-demand data refresh
- Intuitive, direct, and user friendly front end design for planners
- Out of the box role profiles for 19+ different planning roles such as Mine Engineers, Project Officers, or Accountants