Solution Advisory & Delivery
Real Estate & Construction
Lionpoint’s Continuous Workforce Management solution provides a single platform for finance, HR, recruiting, and business unit leaders to collaborate around the organization’s workforce and new hires. Enable continuous management of departmental headcounts, ensure management of budget overspend, workflow for approval of changes in offer management, and clear visibility of forecast impacts due to attrition and new hires.Request a demo
- Plan headcount, FTE, salary, bonus, taxes, and benefits at the employee and/or position level.
- Manage existing employees, contractors, interns, new hires, and backfills.
- Track vacancies, leaves of absence, transfers, and attrition to better manage your backfill and new-hire processes.
- Leverage grade-, geography-, title-based, or other attributes to dynamically calculate default assumptions.
- Plan non-headcount-related spend at the department or cost center; integrate with FP&A to directly import into opex planning.
- Enable scenario analysis to manage budget, forecast, and variance.
- Integrate payroll/HRMS actuals to inform on employee changes, integrate with recruitment to manage backfills and vacancies.
- Import financial and operational outcomes to properly calculate variable compensation.
- Import projects to allocate team’s time between BAU activity vs. project activity. Allocate project expenses accordingly.
- Bank-grade security, workflow approval process, and always-on audit logging leads to lower risk and high solution trust.